How much does it cost to start a tailoring business in Nigeria?
The amount you need to start this business depends on the level at which you want to run the business. For example, if you will like to start as a small-scale tailor, then you should have between N100,000 and N150,000. However, if you want to start as a mid-scale tailor, you need between N500,000 and N700,000.
How much does it cost to learn tailoring in Nigeria?
Generally, the average price of learning how to sew ranges anywhere from 100,000 NGN to 500,000 NGN. Since sewing have different levels (beginner, intermediate and advance), what you pay per level may be slightly different.
How do I succeed in tailoring business?
A simple checklist for starting a tailoring business.
- 1.Make a business plan for your shop.
- Get the necessary training.
- Decide how much fund you need to get started and how to get it.
- 4 Decide on the location of the business.
- Decide on a name.
- Get the equipment needed.
- 8 Get the employees needed for the business.
What are the types of tailoring?
In this guide, we will look at the three popular types of tailoring:
How much we can earn from tailoring?
The highest salary for a Tailor in India is ₹23,000 per month. The lowest salary for a Tailor in India is ₹8,634 per month.
Who is the best tailor in Nigeria?
Top 10 list of Nigerian male fashion designers
- Ohimai Atafo. Ohimai Atafo is a first-class fashion designer. …
- Frank Oshodi. Frank Oshodi is the owner of House of Bunor and Fashion designing. …
- Ade Bakare. …
- Soares Anthony. …
- Yemi Osunkoya. …
- Yomi Makun (Yomi Casual) …
- Clement Mudiaga Enajemo (Mudi Africa) …
- Kola Kuddus.
How much does it cost to learn tailoring in Lagos?
This fashion school (Lagos) offers courses for people with varying degrees of skills. Their introductory courses are available for ₦45,000 (tailoring assistant) and ₦112,000 (certified fashion associate), while their advanced courses range from ₦135,000 to ₦380,000.