How much does knit companion cost?
KCBasics is free, and Essentials is $9.99 for a year’s subscription. Essentials + Setup is $14.99 for a year.
How do I download a PDF to knit companion?
Add PDF to Project
- Place the PDF you would like to add into your knitCompanion local directory. …
- Open the project you would like to add pages to, and switch to Edit Mode. …
- Tap the Add Pages button. …
- Pick the PDF from your list of PDFs and tap Continue. …
- By default all pages are selected. …
- Tap Add Selected Pages.
How do I start a new project in knitting companion?
Give your project a name and tap Create Project. The project displays on the Main Knitting page ready for you to knit. To view your Dropbox or Ravelry, from the Home page tap Dropbox or Ravelry at the top. You may be prompted to log in.
What does knitCompanion app do?
knitCompanion is a powerful pattern tracking app for iOS and Android. It allows you to keep track of where you are in a written pattern with digital markers, counters and highlighters. It is especially helpful for following knitting charts.
How do you voice control in knitting companions?
Voice Control Use simple voice commands to control your one-tap marker. You Are Here Marker • Touch and hold the screen where you would like to place the marker. Touch and hold a new spot to move the marker. Touch and hold on the marker to set it off to the side.
What is create to thrive?
We’re not your standard development agency – we’re your expert design and development partner. We work with you from concept development to rollout in order to create high-value digital products with great strategies.
How do you delete pages on knitCompanion?
How do I delete a Project or PDF from knitCompanion
- Tap Projects or PDFs. Show Me.
- Tap the button to expand the options. Show Me.
- Tap the trash to delete the item.