Which of the following tools will she use to clean the sewing machine?
Tools: Manual. Long Tweezers. Small Brush or Pipe Cleaner Brush.
What tool should we use to remove dust from the sewing machine?
Simply brushing lint and dust from the machine each time it is used is a good way to prevent many problems. Use the soft nylon brush that comes with the machine or a narrow paint brush to dust away lint in the bobbin case, under the needle plate, and around the feed dog.
What are the cleaning agent to be used?
Common cleaning agents
- Acetic acid (vinegar)
- Acetone (can damage plastics)
- Various forms of alcohol including isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol.
- Ammonia solution.
- Amyl nitrite and other nitrites.
- Calcium hypochlorite (powdered bleach)
- Carbon dioxide.
How do you clean and service a sewing machine?
Here are some tips on how to care for your machine.
- Keep Your Sewing Machine Covered. …
- Change Needles Regularly. …
- Used Compressed Air to Remove Lint. …
- Annual Servicing. …
- Oiling the Machine. …
- Find an Experienced Professional to Repair Your Machine. …
- Clean One Part of the Machine at a Time. …
- Wipe Down the Machine After Each Use.