How do you maintain Peruvian body waves?
Wash your Peruvian body wave extensions every other day with gentle shampoo and conditioner. Dip in your hair under cold or mild water (do not use hot water) for 5 minutes, make sure it is thoroughly wet.
How do you revive Peruvian hair?
HOW TO REVIVE YOUR OLD PERUVIAN WEAVES
- Detangle. Firstly brush out the hair and start applying the relaxer from the weft to the roots or vice versa any one that works for you it still works the same way. …
- Wash. …
- Condition. …
- Air Dry. …
- Store Your Extensions.
How do you take care of Peruvian loose wave hair?
maintain loose deep wave weave (Monthly)
- Soak the hair bundles with the mild shampoo in the water for a few minutes.
- Rinse the loose deep wave hair weave with clear cool water.
- Repeat this to make sure the hair is clean.
- Apply a hair conditioner generously and let it sit in a plastic bag for 10-20 minutes.
What can I use to treat my weave?
Mix 3 parts water with 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar in a larger bowl and fully immerse your extensions. Leave the rinse in for 45 minutes to 1 hour and then rinse it out with water. Proceed to deep condition the hair.
How do you keep your weave moisturized?
Spritz a light leave-in conditioner over your weave from root to tip. Run your hands over the hair to distribute the product. A light conditioner moisturizes without weighing down the hair. Avoid using heavy creams or butters as these can cause your weave to look oily and dirty.
Can you mix Brazilian Peruvian hair?
About Peruvian Hair
You can even blend Peruvian and Brazilian hair together for a fabulous full body look with lots of bounce! Peruvian hair can withstand varying degrees of temperature and tends to curl more when wet. Because of its natural fullness and body, less bundles are needed to complete a full installation.