What does 2 SC TOG mean in crochet?
sc2tog = single crochet 2 together
‘sc2tog’ means to use single crochet to join two stitches together. It is a way to decrease (make the item smaller.) Insert hook into stitch and draw up a loop. Insert hook into next stitch and draw up a loop. Yarn over, draw through all 3 loops on hook.
What does 3 tog mean in crochet?
The double crochet 3 together (dc3tog) stitch is worked over 3 stitches and is a way to decrease by 2 stitches at a time.
What does half double crochet 2 together mean?
The half double crochet two together decrease (hdc2tog) is a basic decrease stitch that helps shape your project by removing stitches from your pattern. It is used in everything from sweaters to hats to bags.
How do you dc3tog in one stitch?
- Step 1: Yarn over. …
- Step 2: Yarn over and pull through. …
- Step 3: Yarn over and pull through the first 2 stitches on your hook. …
- Step 4: Yarn over and insert hook into the next space.
- Step 5: Yarn over and pull through. …
- Step 6: Yarn over and pull through first 2 stitches on your hook.